Vero Centre Office Rental Guide in 2020
Renting an office at Vero Centre is an important step for your Auckland based business or firm. One of the most prestigious office buildings in Auckland City, has won several awards for their design and efficiency.
Vero Centre features a stylish lobby, a plaza cafe and a great bar. It also has an outdoor area that your staff will appreciate come summertime.
These are some of the main features of Vero Centre:
- Vero Centre is a well known Auckland icon
- A modern urban design with fantastic corporate amenities
- Excellent value for your money
- Facilities Management Office
- Premium address at the iconic Shortland Street, right at the heart of the financial district
- Flexible options
- Corporate gymnasium and wellness centre
- 12 high speed passenger lifts
- High quality air-conditioning system
- Double glazed facade
- Secure on-site parking at $155 per space + GST
Located at 48 Shortland Street, one of the iconic streets of Auckland CBD. Being here means a lot and definitely has the Wow factor.
Who are some of the top tenants leasing offices at Vero Centre?
Some of the top companies in Auckland are located at Vero Centre offices.
- It is particularly popular with:
- Top legal firms
- Business consultants
- Marketing agencies
- IT companies
- Financial institutions
- Specialty stores
- Insurance companies
- Government offices
There are different types of space available:
- “Plug and play” serviced office space with furniture and infrastructure provided
- “Blank canvas” office space to suit your specific needs
- With floorplates typically 1,200sqm, there’s a multitude of options
- Floor area ranges from 213 sqm to 1,162 sqm
- Easy access by train, bus, car, taxi and ferry.
Unfortunately there is not such thing as one single place online where you can browse all the available office space for rent at the Vero Centre.
However, our talented agents are well connected and will match you to the best opportunities available.
DO YOU WANT OUR HELP TO FIND THE PERFECT VERO CENTRE OFFICE SPACE FOR YOU? FILL THE FORM BELOW TO GET STARTED
The Vero Centre was built by Royal & SunAlliance Centre in 2000. It is one of the most iconic high-rise office towers in New Zealand.
Peddle Thorpe was the architect, and the visionary behind the signature feature is the “halo” roof feature.